Lookup Public Records in Gentry County, Missouri. Including Vital Birth and Death Records, Deeds, Probate, Property Records, Mortgages, Liens, Judgments, Marriage Licenses, Voter Registrar, Payroll, Military Discharges.
Gentry County, Missouri Overview
Gentry County is located in the U.S. state of Missouri. The county was formed in 1841 and named after Richard Gentry, a distinguished American military colonel in the Seminole Wars. The county seat is Albany. According to the U.S. Census Bureau of 2013, the county has a population of approximately 6,775 people. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 492 square miles of which 491 square miles is land and 0.3 square miles is water. Gentry County borders the following counties: Worth County to the north; Harrison County to the east; Daviess County to the southeast; DeKalb County to the south; Andrew County to the southwest and Nodaway County to the west. Gentry County has 11 zip codes. The zip codes are 64402, 64438, 64441, 64453, 64463, 64657, 64471, 64670, 64479, 64489 and 64499. The most populated zip code is 64402.
Gentry County Clerk of Circuit Court Office Information
The Clerk of Circuit Court Office is responsible for maintaining complete and accurate records of the court, collecting, accounting for and disbursing monies paid into the court and perform other duties necessary to assist the court in performing its duties. Other responsibilities of Clerk of Circuit Court are:
- Filing and processing civil and small claims petitions, issuing summonses, subpoenas, execution/ garnishments, transcript of judgments, protection orders, administrative orders and mechanic liens.
- Selecting and summoning jurors
- Filing and processing traffic, water patrol, and conservation tickets. File and process misdemeanors and felonies.
- Filing and processing all probate matters: adult guardianship/ conservatorship, minor guardianship/ conservatorship, decedent’s estates, creditor refusals, spouse refusals, determination of heirship, and 96 hours-mental and drug orders
- Filing and processing of abuse/neglect, delinquency, paternity, and adoption cases
The physical address of the Gentry County Clerk of Circuit Court Office is:
Gentry County Courthouse
200 W. Clay
Albany, MO 64402
Phone: (660) 726-3618
Fax: (660) 726-4102
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Janet Parsons is the Circuit Court Clerk of Gentry County. She can be contacted at (660) 726-3618.
|Gentry County Marriage License Office|
In order to obtain a marriage license in Gentry County, the applicants must apply together, in person, at the County Clerk’s office. Both parties must present their state-issued picture ID, military ID, or passport, and know their social security number
|State Law:||Marriage – Title 93, Ch. 1|
|All State Statutes:|| Information is online at the State Website|
|Office:||Gentry County Marriage License|
|Location:||200 West Clay Street, Albany, Missouri, 64402|
Gentry County Recorder’s Office
County Government Office
Address: 200 W Clay St # 27, Albany, MO 64402, United States