Lookup Public Records in Wallace County, Kansas. Including Vital Birth and Death Records, Deeds, Probate, Property Records, Mortgages, Liens, Judgments, Marriage Licenses, Voter Registrar, Payroll, Military Discharges.

Wallace County Marriage License Office
In order to obtain a marriage license in Wallace County, the applicants must apply together, in person, at the County Clerk’s office. Both parties must present their state-issued picture ID, military ID, or passport, and know their social security number
State Law:Marriage – Section 23, Art. 1 and Premarital Agreements – Section 23, Art. 24
All State Statutes: Information is online at the State Website
Office:Wallace County Marriage License
Location:Po Box 8 313 Main, Sharon Springs, Kansas, 67758

Wallace County Clerk Office
County Government Office

Address: 313 N Main St, Sharon Springs, KS 67758, United States
Phone: 785-852-4282

Please Share Your Review of This Office

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *