Lookup Public Records in Monroe County, Florida. Including Vital Birth and Death Records, Deeds, Probate, Property Records, Mortgages, Liens, Judgments, Marriage Licenses, Voter Registrar, Payroll, Military Discharges.
Monroe County, Florida
Monroe County is located in the state of Florida. The county was formed on July 3, 1823 and named after James Monroe, the fifth President of the United States from 1817 to 1825. Its county seat is Key West.
The Monroe County Clerk of the Court’s main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the registration files for all eligible voters within Monroe County
- Conducting all elections for Monroe County voters
- Issuing marriage licenses for couples being married in Monroe County
- Recording all documents and records related to land transactions on properties located in Monroe County
- Maintaining all Monroe County birth records
- Registering the assumed names of businesses and their owners within Monroe County
- Preserving all records of deeds
- Maintaining a detailed system of recording all real estate transfers and holders of deeds throughout Monroe County
- Maintaining records of mortgages, subdivision plats, mortgages and liens against property, as well as the releases of those liens
- Maintaining records of articles of dissolution and incorporation of corporations
- Maintaining records of financing statements
Public records in the county can be obtained in person by visiting the clerk’s office during office hours, by mail, or online. To do a public records search online, you will have to visit the Monroe County Clerk Website. The website is informative and, apart from records, the website also has the fee schedule applicable when requesting public records.
You will have to visit the clerk’s office in person to obtain records that cannot be accessed online. You will be required to submit the records request form, filled with details of the records you are requesting. The form can be downloaded from the county website. The form can also be emailed to the County Clerk and Recorder (email@example.com). Alternatively, you can call the County Clerk and Recorder’s office at (618) 939-8681 and make enquiries regarding public records.
Below is the physical address of Monroe County Clerk of the Court’s office:
500 Whitehead Street
Key West, FL 33040
|Monroe County Marriage License Office|
In order to obtain a marriage license in Monroe County, the applicants must apply together, in person, at the County Clerk’s office. Both parties must present their state-issued picture ID, military ID, or passport, and know their social security number
|State Law:||Marriage; Domestic Violence – Title XLIII, Chapter 741|
|All State Statutes:|| Information is online at the State Website|
|Office:||Monroe County Marriage License|
|Location:||530 Whitehead Street, Key West, Florida, 33040|
Monroe County Clerk’s Office
County Government Office
Address: 3117 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, United States
@ann_neona @funder @PalmerReport @mmpadellan @lunaticopresid1 @SadieMaeTN @lmakowski3 @LocolopezNYC @Ph_Democrat @Cavanaugh_X LETS GO FLORIDA🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 #DadeCounty #BrowardCounty #MonroeCounty #BidenHarrisLandslide2020 https://t.co/DrV2ZelIjv