Lookup Public Records in Greene County, Alabama. Including Vital Birth and Death Records, Deeds, Probate, Property Records, Mortgages, Liens, Judgments, Marriage Licenses, Voter Registrar, Payroll, Military Discharges.

Greene County Marriage License Office
In order to obtain a marriage license in Greene County, the applicants must apply together, in person, at the County Clerk’s office. Both parties must present their state-issued picture ID, military ID, or passport, and know their social security number
State Law:Marriage – Title 30, Chapter 1
All State Statutes: Information is online at the State Website
Office:Greene County Marriage License
Location:400 Morrow Avenue, Eutaw, Alabama, 35462
Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 at 12:01pm
#Missouri, including #GreeneCounty, doesn’t care if you are a #COVID19 spreader. Just let those folks walk around spreading the virus as long as they don’t have symptoms we can measure or see.


What vaccine priority will be given to teachers & all school adults?

Please Share Your Review of This Office

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *