Lookup Public Records in Bullock County, Alabama. Including Vital Birth and Death Records, Deeds, Probate, Property Records, Mortgages, Liens, Judgments, Marriage Licenses, Voter Registrar, Payroll, Military Discharges.

Bullock County Marriage License Office
In order to obtain a marriage license in Bullock County, the applicants must apply together, in person, at the County Clerk’s office. Both parties must present their state-issued picture ID, military ID, or passport, and know their social security number
State Law:Marriage – Title 30, Chapter 1
All State Statutes: Information is online at the State Website
Office:Bullock County Marriage License
Location:217 North Prairie Street, Union Springs, Alabama, 36089

Bullock County Probate Office

Address: 217 N Prairie St, Union Springs, Alabama 36089

Phone Number:(334) 738-2250

Please Share Your Review of This Office

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *